Monday, October 22, 2007

An Answer

Why do things have to be a certain way? A big question for me lately. Well i know the answer to that. They dont. Things dont have to be a certain way. who ever said that one must do this or one must be that for things to be ok? whoever did, i dont know them. And quite frankly, whoever said that was a fool. Things dont have to be a certain way. Maybe life isnt designed for everyone to be happy. Actually i know this to be truth. Read Luke. Somewhere in there it talks about the cost of being a disciple. it also talks about Jesus coming to cause DIVISION. What do i mean by all of this? I guess this is just for the people who are single minded. People who must have things their way. I regret to say that i am one of those...and im changing too. Strides are being made. Just remember though, im not necessarily hear to please you. Dont get me wrong, I would love to please you but know that I will do things you dont like. I will believe things that i know to be true. Even if you think othewise. I am ME. I am Landon Shuman. Gods son. Your brother.

This is for no one but you. You all. Everyone. I hope everyone considers that question. Its a good question.

I hurt for sleep. Its time to search for unconscienceness. (im pretty sure that i spelled that wrong.)

No comments: