Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Here Now

This time of life is different. I feel strange. Here is what it is. I am very, very unexcited about being where I am. There are things that im excited about...but the overall feeling is not that great. its not bad...i just dont like where I am. Strangely, God has sent me to be here for this time of my life. I pray that i meet the people He wants me to be light to. The people who will reach into my life and me into theirs. I pray that life moves in the direction that is most benificial for the capital K Kingdom of God. I pray that He uses me to shake things up here. Rattle the cages, ya know? Break down barriers...even barriers that the believers here have put up. And then in turn...others break down some of my barriers...whatever they are. Pray. Prayer will create the tidal wave that is God's movement on our campuses...in our workplaces...our own M fields. lets do it together. Great things are happening and will happen soon in His name. rock on.

No comments: