Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Help

The LORD is our Rock, our strong fortress. We shall dwell in Him just as He dwells in us. Our Father comforts us in times of sorrow and woe. My heart burns with pain but the LORD, YAHWEH, restores me with oil and water. I cry out, and He hears me. Our God is YAHWEH and He watches over His lambs. My soul runs dry but He fills it with living waters that rush out like a mighty river. I bow down and you touch my head with your healing hand. Save us, and save us again. We fall into the raging sea again and again yet you calm the waters for us every time. Be with us in our hard times. Perseverance is our hope and prayer.

We love you Father for our hope is in you. I pray for a creditless return on my part, and that all glory is Yours my Father.

Who is God but YAHWEH? No one. That's who.

Sunday is soon.

In the good times and the bad, your helpless son,
Landon

No comments: