Monday, January 7, 2008

The March

As the crowd marches on in my heart i move on to one thing after another.
I look around and my friends are not gone but i find myself still undercover.

A low profile i keep as a wander about and i look for You day after day.
I notice my feet, they are stuck to the ground and i pray that i dont go astray.

The march, it moves forward and im caught in the middle, i see light but i hope it grows brighter.
I stand still in the crowd and it makes me feel little, if i had one i would hold up a lighter.

And maybe i do, its just deep in my soul, if i reach i will most likely feel it.
its the effort that counts, its what will make me whole, those who march will most definately see it.

To them, maybe nothing as i atand here exposed, but to you I AM complete.
You move in my heart and im collect and composed, with You i am not obsolete.


In Him,
landon

1 comment:

Courtney said...

Beautiful
I love your heart